About Me

My photo
Me! In Personal - "Mere Element... Stargazer... Thematic... Far Fetched and Naturalistic!! " By Profile - Engineer. Masters and Entrepreneur.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

For Thee ....My Friend....

Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt...
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.



She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams...
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means...



Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong...
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long...


I reached out to this friend..
To show her that i care..
To pull her close and let her know..
How much I need her there..


I went to hold her hand..
To pull her a bit nearer..
And realized that this perfect friend I found..
Was not other, she is U....
[K_A_]

3 comments:

~Nicky~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Nicky~ said...

cute poem//

Unknown said...

its lovely... but somehw the ending didnt went well