About Me

My photo
Me! In Personal - "Mere Element... Stargazer... Thematic... Far Fetched and Naturalistic!! " By Profile - Engineer. Masters and Entrepreneur.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

In LOVE with YOU

In love with U… Its DIVINE… I LOVE U A LOT…
In love with u, this is what I always would say to tell what’s that when 
IN LOVE WITH U…
Why is day so sunny today? I don’t know! Why m I hearing all as Sweet today? 
I don’t know! 
Why m I not feeling hungry today? Why m I not sleepy so late today? Why m I not keeping ma phone busy today? 
Why m I looking at the screen all the time? Why I feel I have low bal though its 60 still, why the hell m I so WHY?... Who has the answer for this Why?
I don’t know…


If u want the answer fall in love of the reason of this Y? I have all the answers for Y!! 
bcoz I m in Love!
Girl, being in love with u is really so Divine… I can’t extend the reason anymore high!! 
Its gives me so much of happiness when I knw, m in love with u… It puts a big curve on ma face which can’t ever b carved authentic… 
U give me a pleasure feeling of being “yours” which is equally same as for a 
GOOD MORNING flower… 
To b cared by ur shoo soft tender hands gives a feeling of being in safe hands!!! Jaan, I m yours forever of life time..
In love with u is a feeling which tickles inside while thinking over…
shez so cute shez so sweet shez so kind shez just my kind…
thought run n blushes fly I may never know the reason 
WHY???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

speechless !!!!!

Unknown said...

SOULMATE...

To describe the very special one,
You have to know him moon and sun...


Every relation I connect in,
He reflects each, every now and then...


Sometimes FATHER...
Ever commanding, but never demanding,
His every yell makes me feel like hell...
But, at the end, in the silence of night,
When he walks up in the dim light...
And kisses my forehead while I’m asleep,
Shows that he loves me really deep...


Sometimes MOTHER...
She hears the unspoken,
She sees the unseen...
She understands the unexplained,
Every moment of my life is mended by her hand...
Whenever my heart and mind goes crazily restless,
The only remedy is her caress...


Sometimes BROTHER...
Never ending chirpy talks,
And a few long silent walks...
The inseparable bond that we share,
Is wholly filled with love and care...
Similitude has always prevailed,
And, not even a single secret has remained unrevealed...


Sometimes FRIEND...
My only punching bag,
In front of whom I can endlessly nag...
The one who witnesses my stupidest fears,
And also wipes off my saddest tears...
Who is always there to brighten up my day,
And in my gloomiest mood she makes me sway...


Finally, here comes my dearest JAAN...

He fills my days with wordless song,
And makes my nights sleeplessly long...

Although every day we get into an ugliest fight,
But, deep within we know, we are each other’s strongest might...

Our interlaced lives has faced every bitter truth,
And has also sailed through the waves not so smooth...

A sense of security is felt merely by his benevolent touch,
His eyes say that he loves me very much...

Kanhaiya said...

:) :) :)
......................