About Me

My photo
Me! In Personal - "Mere Element... Stargazer... Thematic... Far Fetched and Naturalistic!! " By Profile - Engineer. Masters and Entrepreneur.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

An Old Mans' Words....

Grand Paa To His Grand Son :

I've seen castles made out of sand,
Met people who b'live Destiny is engraved on the palms of their hands..

I've seen people change their faith,
Experienced love change into Hate.
I've seen people grow younger with age,
And a bird who wouldn't fly out of an open Cage..

I've seen love sold for money,
People who are devastated inside but
Outside they are Funny..

I've seen the Unicorn fall in love with the Toad,
Seen People who owned half the city 
Have now hit the roads..

I've learned to expect the unexpected,
Perfection doesn't exists We all are Defected..
Every One cries, But some hide their tears,
It is said Coal turns Diamond over a thousand years..

Some may b'live U are One in million,
For others U are just another Nobody in the billion..

So Little boy, life is the magic from a Hat,
Cherish all the moments Happy Or Sad..
Feel blessed and Lucky with what u meet,
We are here just for a MOMENT Of MEET! ! !


No comments: